Technology and security
With CSC’s secure, web-based technology, electronic recording (eRecording) provides more security than with traditional recording methods.Learn more about Technology and security
Get started with CSC
All fields marked with * are required.
- Our solution includes permission controls and an audit log, so access to the solution is managed and date and time stamped to track the user process.
- Both submitters and recording offices are assured of control over real estate documents throughout the entire process.
- All CSC applications and data are maintained on CSC servers in a U.S. based ISO 27001-certified and Service Organization Control (SOC)- audited hosting environment.
- SOC 2® Type II assessments are conducted annually by third-party auditing firms for CSC.
- We employ stringent data access processes and controls and have business continuity and disaster recovery in place.
- Easily comply with various jurisdiction requirements and prevent recording delays. Our technology eliminates 100% of rejections due to payment discrepancies.
Subscribers can submit and record real estate documents with county recording offices throughout CSC's network, which captures more than 90% of the U.S. population.Learn more about our county availability map