Across the United States, CSC’s knowledge-based solution makes paper filing easy. We provide paper recording services for those counties that have not implemented an electronic document recording (eRecording) process.
CSC clients can now prepare, record, and manage their real estate documents in more than 3,600 jurisdictions nationwide, via paper documentation, or even eRecording where available. There’s no need to research jurisdiction requirements or deal with changing fees and the required follow-up to get your recorded copies. Instead, rely on CSC to help you quickly and effortlessly prepare and record your real estate documents.
As your trusted partner, CSC will:
- Receive unrecorded documents and confirm receipt
- Scan documents into our web-based Document Center or eRecord®
- Examine documents for jurisdictional acceptance (margin requirements, Property Identification Number (PIN) placement, etc.)
- Prepare accompanying cover letters and forms
- Upload recorded documents into eRecord or Document Center for review
- Calculate recording fees and advance them on your behalf
- Return the paper documents back to you, or shred them on site based on your preference
Contact a customer service representative today to learn more!
Interested in learning more about paper real estate recording with CSC? Submit the form on the right to receive more information about CSC’s services.