CSC® is proud to be a trusted provider of eRecording services for Stewart Title and its independent title agents. Today, more than 100 Stewart Title offices and affiliate offices use CSC because of our faster processing speeds, comprehensive electronic features, ease of workflow, and substantial cost and time savings.
- CSC eRecord offers industry-leading tools for processing document images, data, communication, and package transmission.
- CSC eRecord seamlessly integrates with AIM+, ResWare, and a majority of other title production systems.
- CSC eRecord is SOC II–audited, secure, and accessible from anywhere.
- CSC's secure web-based eRecording network spans counties coast to coast, covering 44 states and 80% of the U.S. population, and is growing every day.
- CSC is the only direct provider of both eRecording and paper recording supporting 100% county coverage and reaching counties that don't yet accept electronic documents.
What this means for Stewart Title offices and Stewart independent agents:
- Free implementation and setup
- Free technical support and frequent, seamless upgrades
- A dedicated and knowledgeable client-success team that has already helped hundreds of offices and agents implement CSC eRecording into their workflows
- Preferential pricing
We're ready to talk
Complete the form to the right and a CSC representative will contact you to answer your questions, give you a demo, share our competitive pricing model, and discuss next steps.
- Related page: Partnerships and Technical Integrations
- Recorded webinar: eRecording Reliability: What Every Submitter and Recorder Needs to Know
- Related page: About CSC eRecording Technology and Security
- Whitepaper: Why eRecording?