You can view your eRecording reports online at any time! Whether a transaction took place last week or last year, finding it and viewing it is easy with our flexible, web-based tools.
Just log in to www.eRecording.com/portal to view the details of your recordings in the following easy-to-read formats:
- Package Review Report details the day, month and year and lists the name of the submitting company, the submitted package, and the package status for any date range.
- Financial Report highlights the recordation number, instrument type, recorded date, fee account, fee description, submitter and amount for a single day or any date range.
- Submitters Report provides details (including contact info.) about all current submitters, along with a view of those who have submitted in the past.
Please note: CSC will continue to send you daily transaction reports at the end of each business day.
Forgot your password?
- Go to www.eRecording.com/portal
- Click Forgot Password and enter the appropriate data.
- Remember: The domain is your county and state abbreviation with no space or comma. For example, the domain for Orange County CA would be orangeca
- If the system responds, The username or password is incorrect, contact us and we’ll get you set up!
Forgot your username? Have questions?
Please contact our county support team for assistance:
- 855-200-1150, option 3