Announcing the 2016 eRecording All-Star Awards!
CSC’s fourth-annual eRecording All-Star Awards recognize companies and recording offices that have made significant contributions to the electronic document recording industry. These awards recognize both clerks/recorders and document submitters who have implemented and promoted the use of electronic document recording technology.
Please note that the nomination deadline is noon Eastern Time on Wednesday, July 20, 2016.
Nominations submitted after the deadline will not be considered. There is no fee to apply for an award. The nomination deadline has passed. 2016 winners will be announced soon.
Submitter award categories are as follows:
- Pioneer Award. This award recognizes a submitter who has championed legislation or technology to help implement eRecording.
- Advocate Award. This award recognizes a submitter who has not only embraced electronic recording, but has encouraged other submitters to adopt eRecording processes as well.
- Green Award. This award recognizes a submitter who has implemented eRecording technology as part of a larger green initiative to reduce paper consumption.
- Efficiency Award. This award recognizes a submitter who has decreased turnaround times, reduced errors, or cut down on rejections through eRecording.
Clerk/recorder award categories are as follows:
- Leader of the Pack Award. This award recognizes a recording office that is recording the majority of its real estate documents electronically and is encouraging submitters to adopt eRecording processes.
- Model County Award. This award recognizes a recording office that has a long and established history of eRecording documents and of serving as a model for other offices.
- Trailblazer Award. This award recognizes a recording office that has led its state in implementing or further developing eRecording technology.
- Rookie of the Year Award. This award recognizes a recording office that has made tremendous advancements in implementing eRecording technology within a short time frame.
A committee of CSC management and operations staff will select the award winners, which will be announced in August. We will also highlight the winners in industry news and present them with commemorative awards. View last year’s award winners here.
Thank you for your interest, and good luck! Winners will be announced soon.