Ingeo ePrepare+ for Submitters
Similar to ePrepare, ePrepare+ integrates with loan servicing, title, escrow, document management and recording applications and offers end-to-end capability that can adapt to virtually any submitter's system output. The product provides a solution for automating signing, notarization, delivery, recording, payment and return. It functions in conjunction with existing country recording systems and complies to their document standards.
- More counties representing large populations – Check our county coverage map for all the existing counties as well as the populations that will be available soon. Ingeo is adding more than 10 counties each month, greatly expanding the demand for electronic recording.
- Partnerships with 25 county back-end providers – Integrating with nearly all the major county recording system vendors, Ingeo has improved the quality of electronic recording across the nation.
- More submitters – Ingeo's provides its services to a majority of the national submitters, including six of the top ten and the majority of the top 30 lending institutions in the U.S. This is in addition to regional submitters in counties where Ingeo has document recording in place. We are a well-trusted and household name in the industry.
- High-level security – ePrepare+ functions at the highest level of security. Ingeo's products have operated flawlessly for more than eight years and have been continually audited by both customers and outside agencies.
- High-quality performance – Ingeo offers improved data accuracy and the industry's lowest rejection rate, averaging less than 0.2%. This is because Ingeo's system ensures that data is complete, fees are calculated accurately, indexing is applied correctly, and legal descriptions are exact.
- Cost savings – Ingeo processes tens of thousands of documents each month. With these increasing volumes, Ingeo continues to reduce its unit cost, passing savings on to customers. ePrepare+ also reduces time and processing costs.
- Compliance with industry standards – Ingeo warrants that its system fully complies with and adheres to all industry standards, including W3C and the National Notary Association, in addition to industry specific organizations, such as MBA, NACRC, IACREOT and REFSMO. Also, Ingeo affirms that its documents are based on the PRIA and MISMO XML standards. Ingeo offers complete compliance, both legally and technically.
The Benefits of ePrepare+ are clear
It will reduce costs involved in mailing, or travel to the courthouse. ePrepare will reduce personnel costs and speed the process of recording time-sensitive material. We give you one-day acceptance with recording as well as reduced rejection rates. When there is a mistake in the document information, we provide support for corrective action to avoid costly processing errors. You will love the automatic fund transfers that take the hassle out of the payment process. All of these benefits added together provide peace of mind and reduced risk for your business.
Login to ePrepare Plus »