ePrepare for Submitters
ePrepare®, CSC's electronic document preparation application, offers submitters fully automated signing, notarization, delivery, recording, payment and return capabilities. Our system integrates with your existing loan servicing, title, escrow, document management and recording applications, adapting to virtually any system output. ePrepare works in conjunction with existing county recording systems and complies with their document standards.
How ePrepare works
With ePrepare, digital documents are prepared using standardized XML data, embedded digital and digitized signatures and notaries, and attached electronic payment advices. Documents that originate on paper, such as loan closing documents, are scanned in ePrepare and placed into their proper recording order. ePrepare uses open platform technologies, integrating well with existing solutions while allowing users to capitalize on previous investments in technology. When fully integrated, CSC's electronic document recording process takes only seconds to complete.
- Superior performance: CSC offers improved data accuracy and the industry's lowest rejection rate, averaging less than 0.2%. Our system ensures that data is complete, fees are calculated accurately, indexing is correctly applied, and legal descriptions are exact.
- Cost savings: CSC processes tens of thousands of documents each month. Thanks to increasing volumes, we continue to reduce unit costs, passing on the savings to our customers. ePrepare also reduces time and processing costs.
- High-level security: ePrepare functions at the highest level of security. CSC's products have operated flawlessly for years and are regularly audited by our customers and outside agencies.
- Partnerships with county back-end providers: By integrating with nearly all the major county recording system vendors, CSC has improved the quality of electronic recording nationwide.
- Compliance with industry standards: CSC warrants that its system fully complies with all industry standards, including W3C and the National Notary Association, in addition to industry-specific organizations such as MBA, NACRC, IACREOT and REFSMO. CSC also affirms that its documents are based on the PRIA and MISMO XML standards. CSC offers complete compliance, both legally and technically.
ePrepare reduces the expense of mailing and courthouse travel. ePrepare reduces personnel costs and speeds the recording process for time-sensitive material. We give you one-day acceptance with recording, as well as reduced rejection rates. Should mistakes occur in document information, we provide support for corrective action to help you avoid costly processing errors. Automatic fund transfers take the hassle out of the payment process. All of these benefits add up to peace of mind and reduced risk for your business.